Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The King

My hands are shaky and my knees are weak/I can't seem to stand on my own two feet/Who do you thank when you have such luck?/I'm in love/I'm all shook up
Photobucket

Photobucket

Last night Dana and I went to see Elvis in concert at Radio City Music Hall! The stage was filled by his original band that he toured with throughout the 60's and 70's. Elvis himself was on a giant screen and the band was perfectly timed with his show. He introduced the guitar player, piano player, and his back up singers as they played along side him. His performance was amazing. During Love Me Tender he literally bent down and made out with every girl in the front row. I think he was the first guy to have groupies. Can you blame them? He is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment